GardaWorld is looking for a Senior Manager, Digital Performance and Web Optimization. Reporting to the Global Marketing Director, the chosen candidate's responsibilities will include finding ways to acquire, engage and retain clients across a variety of channels, while managing a dynamic team of digital marketing professionals.
GardaWorld is made up of different brands backed by more than 102,000 employees in 45 countries. To be part of the team, you need to be the kind of person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and ready to work for a world-class organization that values an entrepreneurial culture. In other words, at GardaWorld, we like people who are hands-on and take initiative. In today's reality, we've had to adapt our ways of collaborating, which means that teleworking and videoconferencing are now second nature for us. Yes, we sometimes still forget to take ourselves off mute when we're speaking, but other than that, it's going pretty well! We've even hired several new collaborators virtually. Will you be next? KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Manage our corporate web properties to drive qualified leads, working closely with decentralized marketing and sales teams, and other internal stakeholders
- Lead SEO strategy and analytics, and ensure continuous performance, as well as campaign and program optimization
- Turn the marketing automation platform into a revenue driver, using best practices in marketing automation, lead management and revenue performance management
- Build and manage email marketing processes (assets, segmentation, list management) for maximum revenue and profitability, as well as develop campaigns-including campaign flow builds, email, landing page and form creation, testing, media placement and tracking
- Collaborate with marketing and business leaders to develop e-commerce products and a roadmap; lead the strategy and development of the e-commerce user experience, as well as performance measurements.
- 10+ years of hands-on B2B experience in the digital age with a bachelor's degree in related field;
- Proven team player with a positive, proactive attitude and fantastic interpersonal and leadership skills; ability to inspire employees and bring out the best in the team;
- Solid competency and proven track record in building websites, including UX/UI, SEO, SEM and marketing automation;
- Excellent English and strong French communication skills; being able to speak geek and translate for non-geeks is considered a necessity;
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, lead generation, user experience, customer journeys, lead conversion, campaign automation, CRM tools, subscription models, e-commerce platforms and chat-integrated solutions;
- Ability to work independently, juggle multiple projects and deliver results under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
GardaWorld: Make the world a safer place
- Permanent, full-time position;
- Flexible hours and the possibility of teleworking (full time for the moment, then occasionally after confinement is lifted);
- Competitive salary and numerous benefits, including access to a group insurance plan;
- Under normal circumstances (i.e. before and after confinement), workplace located in charming Griffintown, easily accessible by public transit and close to the South Shore bridges;
- International company offering many long-term career opportunities.
GardaWorld is a global leader in the security industry, offering a wealth of opportunity to individuals looking to gain experience and develop professionally in a growing industry. We offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, and training and career advancement opportunities. We embrace diversity and welcome newcomers, women, students, retirees, reservists, veterans, and more to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.Job Segment:
Manager, Marketing Manager, Performance Management, CRM, User Experience, Management, Marketing, Human Resources, Technology
Management and Executive