Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Calgary; Halifax; Toronto; Vancouver
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Today's world is rife with disruption and we are the ones who help clients understand, prepare and thrive during disruptive times. We're growing our team, and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join us.What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Manager, Crisis & Resilience you will lead, manage and coach a diverse team of talented consultants to deliver crisis and resilience projects including in business continuity, disaster recovery, business impact analysis, crisis management, incident response, threat risk assessment, and physical security while ensuring required levels of excellence of Deloitte's methodologies. You will deliver program activities including project financial management, stakeholder management, resource management, executive reporting, client relationship management, analyze client business issues to develop, recommend creative solutions, lead client proposal development, new services and solution design and development. Importantly, your confident communication style will allow you to share insights on business challenges and cultivate client relationships, using your experience to help our clients to define and deploy crisis resilience programs in their complex organizations.About the team
Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice advises organizations on how to effectively mitigate risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions around business processes, technology and operations. Within our Crisis & Resilience team, we have a pool of dedicated specialists with expertise in business continuity, disaster recovery, crisis management and physical security. As trusted advisors on crisis and resilience, we provide advisory services to help organizations prevent, detect, and respond to crises in a way that is positive, meaningful, and impactful.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of client project implementation or delivery experience
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience as a project manager/consultant in a crisis and resilience field
- Working knowledge and expertise of business continuity and crisis management solutions and/or knowledge and understanding of current disaster recovery planning techniques and technologies
- An Undergraduate degree and relevant industry-recognized certification such as: Master Business Continuity Professional (MBCP), Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Certified Functional Continuity Professional (CFCP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Knowledge of both business recovery and testing methodologies and industry standards (e.g., OSFI, IIROC) and working knowledge and expertise in frameworks such as ISO27001, ISO22301, ASIS SPC.1-2009, NFPA 1600, NIST SP 800-30/34
- Team player and people manager, with an eye for quality and an enthusiasm to drive high pace programs
- Impeccable communication skills that transcend verbal, and also have the ability to create and deliver reports, presentations, and other materials as needed by each project.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production