EY's people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax, consulting and transaction services. We strive to help all our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work. The opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Manager to join our Business Transformation Consulting practice in Montreal.
Being part of a dynamic, growing organization offers an exciting career path full of opportunity. EY's Consulting Services is a $4+ billion global practice, with 18,000+ professionals. With an overall market of $150+ billion, there's tremendous potential for growth - and we're prepared to tap into that potential. Our Consulting team takes a strategic approach to helping clients improve and sustain their business performance. In today's complex business environment, that means understanding the relationship between risk and performance improvement and applying our knowledge to help clients achieve their business objectives.
Our Business Transformation teams work with senior client executives on issues that cut across the enterprise and have a fundamental impact on business performance. We work collaboratively with client organizations and teams from across EY to deliver tangible results. We are looking for accomplished, creative individuals who bring both analytical rigor and practical problem-solving capability to our growing team. We help clients by delivering implementable solutions across four dimensions of competition:
• Innovation: "Nurture the next frontier of growth" • Strategy: "Deliver profitable growth & defend your position" • Customer: "Revolutionize the customer strategy & become a customer-centric organization" • Operations: "Renovate the operating model to deliver on strategy" Your key responsibilities
As a Business Transformation Senior manager, you'll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. With guidance from partners, you'll identify potential business opportunities for EY. You will develop long-term client relationships and networks, as well as develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to service client needs. By drawing on your knowledge and experience, you'll provide innovative commercial insights for clients and contribute to thought leadership. You'll actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives. In line with our commitment to quality, you'll consistently drive projects to completion and determine that work is of a high quality. As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop. Skills and attributes for success
• Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders across several industries • Establish objectives and scope of work; establish the engagement budget; and take responsibility for the overall execution of the project through wrap-up and final report delivery • Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel • Actively participate in business development activities • Stay abreast of current industry and economic developments relevant to the client's business • Actively participate in the development of industry thought leadership • Build strong internal relationships within Consulting and across other services • Display teamwork, integrity and leadership • Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff • Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills • Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic To qualify for the role you must have
• A bachelor's degree in business, engineering, computer science, or a related field • A post graduate degree or relevant professional designation (i.e. MBA, CPA) • A minimum of 8 years' experience in industry or with a recognized consulting firm • Experience with organizations within the financial services industry, either in Digital transformation, Data science or Marketing Ideally, you'll also have
• Ability to handle complexity and ambiguity, and provide structure to complex problems • Collaboration, teaming, excellent presentation and communication (written, oral) skills • Integrity, maturity and dependability • Fluency in English (oral and written) What working at EY offers
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around • Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career • The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We're committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world.
Customer Service and Support