Permanent Primary Location:
Sept-Îles, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
Our clients need to know where they stand today. More than just a history or forecast of their finances, our clients need comprehensive solutions to complex challenges. That's why our Audit practice goes far beyond basic auditing. You'll develop a deep understanding of specific business sectors so you can anticipate issues that will affect your clients. The result? Value-added service that ensures your clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities.
As an Audit Senior Manager you will:
- Be active in the marketplace and Identify and lead business development opportunities both within existing clients and new proposal opportunities to grow and build the practice
- Provide value added consultative solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions
- Manage the overall engagement from planning to completion of financial and audit statements
- Stay abreast of technical and industry developments
- Actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential
- Create a learning environment through leadership
- Assist in the recruitment and training of junior practitioners
Your role as a senior manager at Deloitte:
- •Inspireothers to embrace and live our purpose and values
- •Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline; create a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top-talent and high-performing teams
- •Create opportunitiesto drive impact: anticipate client needs and deliver superior results by leveraging each person's strengths
- •Build deep relationships across a diverse network, and use a flexible influencingstyle to gain buy-in and drive impact
- •Translate broader strategiesintoa compelling team visions and goals; align team priorities to achieve business/firm objectives
- •Apply deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- •Establish a strong leadership brand and inspire followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
External Posting Qualifications
- Completed undergraduate degree
- Must have CPA designation or equivalency
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience
- Strong accounting and audit knowledge and ideally corporate and personal tax as well
- Commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in french and english (asset)
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
- Demonstrated evidence of strong leadership in creating a learning environment
- Ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply