Permanent Primary Location:
Sept-Îles, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be. Do you want to work in a challenging, fast growing, and collaborative team environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity in technology? Look no further! What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Manager in Audit you will be active in the marketplace and identify and lead business development opportunities both within existing clients and new proposal opportunities to grow and build the practice. You will provide value added consultative solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions, manage the overall engagement from planning to completion of financial and audit statements, stay abreast of technical and industry developments, actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential, create a learning environment through leadership and assist in the recruitment and training of junior practitioners.About the team
Our clients need to know what their situation is today. More than just a history or a simple forecast of their finances, our clients need comprehensive solutions to complex challenges. That's why our audit services do more than just basic auditing. You will gain an in-depth understanding of specific business sectors so you can anticipate issues that will affect your customers. The result ? A value-added service that ensures your customers take on challenges and seize opportunities.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- Completed undergraduate degree and ust have CPA designation or equivalency as well as a minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience
- Has strong accounting and audit knowledge and ideally corporate and personal tax as well
- Has superior verbal and written communication skills in French (MANDATORY) and English (asset)
- Is experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
- Has the ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production