Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Brossard; Laval
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Calling all mentors and coaches! We are currently seeking out a leader for our audit practice. If you want to be part of a business driven environment then scroll down to find out more! What will your typical day look like?
Our clients need to know where they stand today. More than just a history or forecast of their finances, our clients need comprehensive solutions to complex challenges. That's why our Audit practice goes far beyond basic auditing. You'll develop a deep understanding of specific business sectors so you can anticipate issues that will affect your clients. The result? Value-added service that ensures your clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities.
As an Audit Senior Manager you will:
About the team
- Be active in the marketplace and Identify and lead business development opportunities both within existing clients and new proposal opportunities to grow and build the practice
- Provide value added consultative solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions
- Manage the overall engagement from planning to completion of financial and audit statements
- Stay abreast of technical and industry developments
- Actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential
- Create a learning environment through leadership
- Assist in the recruitment and training of junior practitioners
Our clients need to know where they stand today. More than just a history or forecast of their finances, our clients need comprehensive solutions to complex challenges. That's why our Audit practice goes far beyond basic auditing. You'll develop a deep understanding of specific business sectors so you can anticipate issues that will affect your clients. The result? Value-added service that ensures your clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Completed undergraduate degree
- Must have CPA designation or equivalency
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
- Demonstrated evidence of strong leadership in creating a learning environment
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production