At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Innovate. Collaborate. Shine. Lighthouse - KPMG Canada's Center of Excellence for Data Valorization and Advanced Analytics- applies data science to solve real-word business problems, operationalize AI and optimize emerging technologies for its mission. Join a diverse team which is always curious and learning, thinking independently, working collaboratively, has a passion to solve difficult problems, and has fun doing it. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Collaborate with data architects and data scientists to build machine learning-based software solutions.
- Prototype solutions to evaluate the impact of selected algorithms on the target problem.
- Help data scientists to optimize algorithms and deploy effective solutions iteratively.
- Extending prototypes into fully functional, polished solutions ready for internal and external use.
- Automate training and prediction of machine learning models using platforms and frameworks.
- Maintain machine learning solutions and use metrics and monitoring to perform model evaluations.
- Work with senior KPMG leaders to understand, enhance and integrate service offerings across the operations.
- Coach and mentor other team members and engage in skill development conversations.
- Evaluate projects and propose high-quality solutions for the clients.
- 5 to 6 years of professional experience in a related field.
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in computer engineering or related disciplines.
- Strong experience with deployment of machine learning models at scale.
- Strong knowledge of best practices for the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools such as Apache Airflow or MLFlow.
- Experience with Relational and non-Relational databases (NoSQL).
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala, etc.
- Development and deployment of API at scale.
- Experience with developing machine learning solutions such as natural language processing or deep learning.
- Experience with container-based solutions.
- Knowledge of bash scripting and DevOps tools.
Experience with the following software and tools is a plus:
Keys to your success:
- Experience with Cloud environment: Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Experience with Data Warehousing Solutions such as Azure Synapse.
- Experience with Data Bricks, Azure AutoML SDK.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.