Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Are you interested in helping organizations prepare for and thrive in the future world of work - where work, workers and the workplace are being dramatically disrupted? If yes, we have an opportunity for you!What will your typical day look like?
No two days are the same for a Senior Consultant in the Workforce Transformation (WT) team, but in this role we will expect you to:
About the team
- Work collaboratively as a part of dynamic, high-performing teams to deliver impactful outcomes for clients and internal initiatives.
- Consult with clients to understand the impact of disruption on the work, worker and workplace and help them define their ambition and strategy for transforming the workforce of the future.
- Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience and judgement and provide meaningful solutions and expertise.
- Effectively organize and communicate information in compelling ways, including developing deliverables and facilitating meetings and working sessions.
- Actively contribute to continuing to grow yourself and the Workforce Transformation practice both regionally and nationally.
In our clients' eyes, we are strategic advisors and partners in their workforce transformation journeys, working with them in the face of transformation, disruption and opportunity to build the workforce they need now and into future. To each other, we are a committed, diverse, supportive and collaborative group of professionals who are passionate about unlocking the potential of people in organizations whilst creating rewarding and meaningful career experiences for people at all levels.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- Willing and able to travel within Canada
- Able to get Government of Canada security clearance (minimum Reliability level)
- Genuinely passionate about helping organizations transform their workforce. You keep up with trends in the market today and have your own point of view on how work is changing for businesses and people and are excited about helping organizations shape and prepare for this.
- Eager to take initiative and lead at any level. You are proactive and hardworking, and will contribute positively to your teams, clients, and community.
- Able to synthesize, assess and communicate information effectively. You can use analysis, experience and judgement to develop meaningful insights and recommendations for clients.
- Comfortable working in ambiguity. You are able to work in a fast-paced environment with sometimes unpredictable circumstances or changes, and make informed decisions without all the information.
- Bilingual (English/French)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production