At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The opportunity:
KPMG's Workday Practice helps organizations maximize efficiencies and drive business value across the organization. We do this by working with CFOs and other finance leaders to help them transform their finance function using the core drivers of change: process optimization, target operating model development, and system implementation.
We empower finance functions to become more insightful and true business partners. We are trusted advisors in budgeting and forecasting, close and consolidation, reporting and analytics, and all other areas of finance.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Consultant for our Workday Consulting practice. What you will do
As a Senior Consultant - Workday Financials, you will learn from some of the most eminent professionals in the sector and develop your personal skills by assuming the following responsibilities:
- Participate in Workday Financials projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization and lead some functional streams
- Review, map and improve Finance business processes (Source to Pay, Order to Cash, Payroll, Acquire to Retire, Project Accounting, Record to Report and Plan to Perform)
- Execute the day-to-day activities of advisory engagements for a variety of clients including finance function diagnostic, process redesign, system implementation...
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries.
At times, business needs arise, and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, we understand that people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- You are passionate about Workday and have at least 3 years of experience with Workday Financials.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- An accounting designation (CPA) is preferred.
- Completion of one full implementation with Workday Financials and Workday certification in Financials (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently hold the aforementioned certification will be required to secure one within six months from the commencement of employment)
- Experience working in a client interface role in a variety of industries and businesses.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely together as part of a team and lead teams and project deliverables, in both English and French.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to meet client needs.
- Travel may be up to 50%.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.