You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
As an experienced member of the transfer pricing team, you will take a lead role in addressing the transfer pricing requirements for our clients, including transfer pricing planning initiatives, compliance, and controversy support. You will work closely with KPMG Partners to provide clients with advice that integrates transfer pricing with other areas of tax while considering clients' operational requirements. Your organizational skills will enable you to direct the work of consultants, including reviewing their work for accuracy and completeness. What you will do
• Assisting clients designing and developing defendable transfer pricing policies and models for goods, services and intangible property, such as trade names, trademarks, licenses, and technology.
• Perform functional and risk analyses.
• Perform economic and financial analysis and models.
• Assist client in implementation of the transfer pricing models and policies.
• Draft transfer pricing reports for documentation and audit defense purposes.
• Collaborate with tax authorities on issues arising from transfer pricing audits.
• Assist in developing strategies for obtaining advance pricing agreements and negotiate with tax authorities.
• Work with our international tax colleagues and other groups on structuring international arrangements.
• Other Duties as Assigned What you bring to the role
• Bachelor of commerce and/or economics, masters of business administration, economics, law or any other relevant degree.
• An accounting designation (CPA, CMA or CGA) or the completion of the In-depth Tax Course would be an asset but is not required.
• Minimum 2-3 years specializing in the transfer pricing practice.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Must be fluent in English and French)
• Ability to research and write utilizing electronic tools.
• Working with quantitative methods and interpreting results in a qualitative manner.
• Ability to manage conflicting demands and priorities.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism in the performance of duties. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com