Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada. Join our Supply Chain practice! Named a leader in Supply Chain and Operations Consulting by both Gartner and Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory.What will your typical day look like?
Our practice has global reach and you might find yourself jumping on a flight to Montreal, Vancouver, Chicago, Hong Kong, Sweden, and many other interesting locations. Wherever it may be, you will:
About the team
- Participate in best-in-class Manufacturing strategy projects, operations assessments, and transformations
- Develop innovative recommendations to address client issues based on an understanding of the client business and industry
- Work collaboratively with client personnel to achieve project goals and complete deliverables on-time
- Build strong relationships with client counterparts and key stakeholders
- Provide clear and concise status updates and assist the leadership team with managing project risks
- Develop proposals to assist clients in improving their supply chain performance
- Continuously improve professional skills through a variety of Deloitte and external training courses
The Deloitte Supply Chain & Network Operations Consulting practice is the largest in the Canadian market and part of the largest consulting firm in the world and growing. We work hand-in-hand with our clients from virtually every industry to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage. Our works involves developing innovative recommendations to address client issues and present the findings to senior executives. Depending on the project, we evolve this storyline into a strategic roadmap and detailed project plan for execution. Ensuring client success does not stop there. We also to collaborate with clients through the implementation to see the vision become a reality.
The focus does not stop with the client. There are endless options for internal projects that individuals might be passionate about leading or joining: market research, proposals, recruiting, innovation labs, strategy development, AI joint-ventures, and career coaching/mentorship just to name a few.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- Has 3+ years of Manufacturing-related work experience in key focus areas such as:
- Industrial engineering
- Operations excellence and productivity improvement (Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt is an asset)
- Maintenance strategy and planning
- Production planning, finite scheduling and capacity analysis
- Manufacturing execution applications and ERP functionality
- Post-merger operations integration
- Digital manufacturing technologies
- Experience with Siemens PLM, Teamcenter applications; or Kinaxis planning applications is an asset
- Possesses a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or a related field
- Is able to travel up to 80% of the time in Canada and the USA, and globally when required
- Has experience with rapid assessment and building business cases in ambiguous environments
- Is collaborative, with excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work on teams
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production