You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity
The technology landscape of our clients is growing in complexity and size, and so the need for solid service management capabilities. Our ServiceNow practice is growing quickly to help our clients tackle these digital age challenges.
For this reason, we are looking for talented individuals interested in developing a career around service management and service automation to join our ServiceNow practice at the senior consultant level.
You will be part of the Management Consulting group, working on a variety of engagements and industries that will seek your insights and expertise. In addition to delivering exceptional work, you must be passionate and committed to growing the ServiceNow practice by actively shaping the portfolio of services, building marketing materials, responding to proposals and participate in marketing, networking, and recruiting initiatives.
We are looking for candidates that have a passion for service management and automation, are hands-on with technology, have strong communication skills, have an ability to see the big picture and fit with our culture. Individuals who can work in a dynamic, fast, fluid and entrepreneurial environment will excel, and find a wide range of opportunities within our growing practice. What you will do Client Delivery Responsibilities:
Internal KPMG Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver consulting and technical methodologies around the ServiceNow platform
- Work with clients to assess current state processes and tools, define ServiceNow requirements and develop and configure the ServiceNow platform
- Support the team responsible for the implementation and administration of the ServiceNow installation, including managing system configurations, gathering and documenting user and process requirements, developing workflow customizations, and performing quality assurance testing and user acceptance testing
- Responsible for leveraging knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end methodologies within ServiceNow which includes architecting technical implementation of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating effort of one or two additional administrators
- Provide expert-level support and technical mentoring, assist customers with proof-of-concept activities, and lead practice build efforts to include development of practice intellectual property (IP)
What you bring to the role
- Building and growing the ServiceNow practice (marketing, recruiting, thought leadership papers)
- Business development (including proposal development, marketing, presentations)
- Working cross-functionally within the Management Consulting practice
- Identifying and creating learning opportunities for the broader practice
- Developing and coaching others in achieving their full potential
- 4-8 years' experience
- Bilingual in English and French, spoken and written
- One to three years of experience in SaaS software configuration and development using Web Services and Simple Object Access Protocol, XML/RPC, and AJAX
- Demonstrated ability to develop workshop presentations and process documentation (advanced visio, powerpoint, word skills)
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients is a plus (must for Sr. Consultant)
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering ServiceNow implementations is a plus (must for Sr. Consultant)
- Experience in other ITSM ticketing systems, such as BMC Remedy and HP Service Manager
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate is a plus (must for Sr. Consultant)
Keys to your success
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification or other advanced certifications is an asset
- Agile certification is an asset
- ITIL foundations, intermediate or expert level certifications is an asset
- PMP certification is an asset
- Masters in Information Systems, MBA or other is an asset
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Demonstrated confidence and a strong entrepreneurial drive
- Self-starter and inquisitive mind-set
- Structured thinker and passion for self-improvement
- Willing to travel
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org