Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Brossard; Calgary; Gatineau; Ottawa; Quebec City; Sherbrooke; Toronto; Vancouver; Victoria
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
.ServiceNow Senior Consultant What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant within the ServiceNow team, you will work directly with the delivery team and external stakeholders to bring together all of the client's current business requirements and processes. You will work with the delivery team in developing a solution to meet the customer's needs while improving their current situation. You will use your knowledge to participate and support process improvement initiatives. About the team
At Deloitte, we are helping enterprises reduce the experience gap between the consumer grade experiences they have at home and the ones they have at work. Our team has over 100 dedicated, highly certified team members who are serving some of the most iconic Canadian and Global brands to imagine, deliver and run great enterprise service experiences.
We are proud to be a Diamond Sponsor of ServiceNow and one of few Global Elite partners. With global reach and scale, we are able to offer our Canadian clients a global capability with a highly qualified local presence. Enough about us, let's talk about you
• Bachelor's degree, and a consulting or business analyst experience
• 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst, management of requirements and delivery of projects as a Project/Program Manager with ServiceNow.
• Established background in carrying out the functional analysis of a project from beginning to completion,
• Experience with ServiceNow design and architecture
• Proven ability with Customer operations technology including, but not limited to; Customer Operations, Customer Portal, Customer Experience
• Experience in implementing ServiceNow projects or similar tools (CSM would be preferred)
• Bilingualism required (French/English) Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production