Risk Advisory Job Type:
Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Fredericton; Moncton; Montreal; Saint John
External Posting Description
We are currently looking for a Security Consultant in application and infrastructure security architecture for our Risk Advisory division to work in our Montreal office.
Your sense of client service as well as your technical skills in information technology (IT) security will enable you to assist our clients in better achieving their IT security and risk management objectives. You will develop your technical skills, notably in the areas of application and infrastructure security and in vulnerability management.
You will have the opportunity to work with organizations which have significant information security challenges related to their business objectives. You will be able to work on analyzing business risks and to improve your skills as a business advisor.
External Posting Qualifications
- Possess 2 to 6 years of experience in IT security with significant experience in application and infrastructure security and vulnerability management
- Possess experience in the execution of intrusion tests targeting infrastructures and applications is an asset
- Possess experience in PCI security is an asset
- Hold a Bachelor's or a Master degree in IT (specialization in IT security is an asset
- Have a keen interest in information technology, business processes and IT security
- Knowledge of common network technologies, protocols and attacks
- Knowledge of operating systems (UNIX/Linux and Solaris, Windows) and of database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Knowledge in web technologies (Java, PHP, ASP.NET, AJAX, etc.) and application security techniques and challenges
- Knowledge of the OWASP and OSSTMM methodologies
- Holding the CEH or related penetration testing certification (eg. GPEN) is an asset
- Possess or have the intention to complete training for the CISSP certification;
- Maintain excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrate an ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Show large amount of autonomy;
- Possess a great sense of client service and exceed clients' expectations while remaining committed to the Firm's objectives and vision;
- Systematically analyze and identify problems in order to determine the causes and propose solutions;
- Excellent communication in French and English, both verbally and in writing
- Able to accommodate Canadian travel, occasionally international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply