Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office. Join one of the leaders of the SAP industry and be part of the technological change! What will your typical day look like?
Are you looking for a career trajectory that few other organizations can offer in SAP? What about access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies - in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP Retail skills? If this matches your interests and aspirations Deloitte may be right for you.
As a Senior consultant focused on SAP Retail, S/4 HANA and Customer Activity Repository, you are expected to lead and support SAP Retail pursuits and Practice Development initiatives, deliver SAP CAR projects successfully and supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements. You will also develop external eminence for Deloitte and promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within the firm. About the team
The SAP practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.
Our SAP team is deeply experienced in the full range of technological challenges; from complex, SAP S/4HANA transformations, to mid-market projects, to exponential technologies such as AI and IoT. Deloitte's SAP practitioners have opportunities to build expertise in specific functional and technical streams, with breadth of services extending from business case development, user experience and mobile design and end-to-end system design and implementation. We recognize that the technology landscape is rapidly changing; our SAP practice stays ahead by embracing exponential technologies and proven industry leading solutions to transform businesses. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Functional proficiency with at least 3+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 3+ years of industry and/or consulting experience in the SAP space.
- At least 3 years of SAP experience implementing SAP Customer Activity Repository.
- Strong SAP Retail knowledge and experience as well as integrations with other modules.
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions.
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production