Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups. What will your typical day look like?
You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies, work with our team of talented consultants and be provided with challenging work opportunities. The role will offer you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical, and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service to clients around the globe. You will have the opportunity to work with our SAP team in order to manage and support projects related to various domains and clients. You will play an active role throughout projects' lifecycleAbout the team
The Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Bachelors degree or diploma/college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or an equivalent discipline
- Detailed understanding of SAP BASIS and S4/HANA administration and technical core competencies for tasks including installations and upgrades, problem determination and resolution, software patching, support package application, performance tuning, and project sizing.
- Experience as an Administer for SAP implementations and upgrades
- Experience in lead design and delivery of process/functional/industry blueprint and realization for a workstream in a large and complex business transformation program, ensuring total design and integration is consistent across multiple areas in a way that supports business objectives
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production