EY's people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, advisory, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
EY Consulting is a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. Our Consulting team is focused on helping clients improve operational efficiency and security, while also reducing costs and managing risk. We help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and process efficiency solutions in specialty areas like finance, supply chain, enterprise applications, customer, people and organization change, strategic direction, and program management.
To address the shifting landscape of our clients' needs, EY has established a national Center of Excellence focusing in the broad topics of Enterprise Intelligence, Risk Transformation, IT Risk, and Enabling Technologies. Enabling Technologies primarily focuses on the design and optimization of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) packages like SAP, Oracle, and others. Our team typically works with Fortune 1000 clients across a variety of industries including, Manufacturing, Pharma, Energy/Utilities, Transportation, Telecommunications, Entertainment/Media, Oil/Gas and Consumer Goods/Retail.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. The opportunity
As part of EY's IT Consulting practice, the IT Transformation Senior Consultant PCO will work directly with clients to solve their business challenges with technology solutions. Your goal is to support our clients' efforts to make their projects delivery units more effective and efficient and, where required, provide project control and management services in connection with the development and implementation of technology solutions. Your key responsibilities
• Responsible to track, monitor and manage project progress, with the help of tools such as JIRA and MS-Project.
• Support the program executives in providing financial information such as forecasts and actuals
• Support the program executives with the management of Change Request and approvals
• Monitor timesheet and expenses
• Monitor staffing plan versus actuals and forecast
• Enforce compliance to program standards set by the Project Management Office
• Ensure project administrative guidelines are followed Skills and attributes for success
The successful candidate should possess strong knowledge of and experience in supervising and executing all phases of the technology life cycle, based on proven project management and project control methodologies. It is essential that the successful candidate possess good knowledge of software implementation projects and the most modern project control tools. Qualifications
• minimum of 5 years overall IT industry experience
• a degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or a related field; MBA or MS degree preferred
• demonstrated ability to participate in project delivering Transformation engagements for clients in diverse sectors
• 2+ full lifecycle implementations of an ERP solution from inception to go-live and support
• strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
• Experience using Microsoft Project and JIRA
• A strong work ethic
• A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated to be 70-90% (post COVID-19 Pandemic) Ideally, you'll also have
• SAP Project Experience
• Bilingual skills in French and English What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and group RRSP plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus observed holidays and paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We're committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today. EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Customer Service and Support