EY's people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, advisory, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
Our People Advisory Services professionals assist our clients in successfully managing and sustaining people, HR teams, process and/or technology change.
This may include leadership development, HR transformation, organizational design, training, cultural assessment and development, talent management, workforce strategies, the identification and management of stakeholders, planning and executing key communications. Responsibilities
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of HR transformation and complex change concepts.
Lead client engagement teams and work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services. Develop and successfully manage to project budget.
Deliver quality services. Value and model excellent client service by establishing goals and implementation plans to achieve a high quality deliverables and within expected timeframes. Monitor progress, manage risk and confirm key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
Develop and maintain productive relationships with client management. Focus on deliverables and client business priorities. Manage expectations of service. Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers and business trends.
Develop people. Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/training. Foster an innovative and team-oriented work environment.
Demonstrate high levels of technical and professional knowledge and quickly assimilate new knowledge. Keep up-to-date with current developments and trends in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
Generate new business opportunities. Understand Ernst & Young and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with other Ernst & Young team members across all practices to serve client needs.
To qualify, candidates must have:
• a related bachelor's degree
• approximately 2+ years of experience in providing advisory services in a number of the following change enablement areas: Human Resources Transformation, Talent Management and Culture, Workforce Strategies, Leadership Development, Change Management, Stakeholder Management, Communications, Organizational Design, Training, Governance
• experience in delivering projects that cover the full life-cycle of Assessment, Design and Implementation support
• project management experience
• work collaboratively in a team environment (knows when to lead and when to follow)
• strong analytical and problem solving skills
• excellent oral and written communication skills , including proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, etc…
• high level of motivation and a self starting attitude
• ability to think outside of the box, thrive on new challenges
• strong work ethic
• flexibility and ability to travel
• willingness to travel on short notice to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 30%
EY is committed to diversity and equity.