Permanent Reference code
:108282 Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Our SAP team is deeply experienced in the full range of technological challenges; from complex, SAP S/4HANA transformations, to mid-market projects, to exponential technologies such as RPA (Robot Process Automation), machine learning and IoT. Deloitte's SAP practitioners have opportunities to build expertise in specific functional and technical streams, with breadth of services extending from business case development, user experience and mobile design and end-to-end system design and implementation. We recognize that the technology landscape is rapidly changing; our SAP practice stays ahead by embracing exponential technologies and proven industry leading solutions to transform businesses.
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable business value. At Deloitte, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner we provide a broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and supply chain to finance transformation. Learn more about our SAP practice. What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager focused on SAP Enterprise Asset Management, you will:
About the team RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take a lead role in delivering and managing consulting services to high growth organizations with a diverse team of Consultants
- Create long term relationships at a senior client level
- Execute a client service plan on complex engagements working closely with Partners
- Identify and lead business development opportunities
- Achieve expertise in a specialization and a strong reputation as a business advisor
- Actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential
- Create a learning environment through leadership
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Lead and support SAP EAM pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Develop external eminence for Deloitte
- Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte
- Responsible for leading the delivery of solution based SAP EAM consulting services to large public and private sector organizations
- Pursue new business development opportunities
- Build strong business relationships with potential clients at a senior level
- Act as a trusted business advisor
- Lead, manage, develop and coach team members
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- 8+ years of overall combined relevant SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) experience
- Experience building / leading a consulting practice.
- A strong background in Project Management
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Bilingual - French speaking mandatory
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Strong commitment to building a permanent career with Deloitte in the SAP consulting space
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
SAP, Supply Chain Manager, ERP, Consulting, Supply Chain, Technology, Operations
Management and Executive