At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG's Other Incentive Practice is made up of multidisciplinary teams of scientists, engineers, accountants and tax specialists. These teams help our clients obtain federal and provincial tax credits or other incentives to promote capital and other investments.
The firm is looking for a Senior Consultant or Manager to join its other incentives practice and more specifically its Financial Team based in our Quebec City office. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Prepare financial information requests for our clients;
- Analyze expenses and calculate SR&ED, CDAE and other tax credits;
- Interact with clients and other team members;
- Assist the team in preparing documents for CRA and ARQ audits;
- Follow up on claims through to assessment.
Keys to your success:
- Accounting background is an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills;
- Strong time-management abilities and self-motivation;
- Proven ability to interact with co-workers, management and clients alike in a manner that is respectful, patient, and understanding;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Willingly takes on and learns new skills by researching a wide variety of tax issues;
- Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients' business and maintain strong client relationships.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.