You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
We are looking for candidates that have passion for technical challenges, show strong analytical and communication skills and have hands-on experience with designing, developing, extending and securing Microsoft Power Apps and Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
We seek prospects that are able to see the "big picture" and fit within our culture.
Individuals who can work in a dynamic, fast, fluid and entrepreneurial environment will excel, and find a wide range of opportunities in our growing practice. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Deliver customer business transformation through adoption and usage of Microsoft Power Apps and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Design, develop, extend and secure model-driven Microsoft Power Apps and Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions, including Power Automate and Power BI
- Identify and prioritize customer business requirements and recommend corrections utilizing Microsoft Power Apps and Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other Microsoft technologies
- Identify issues/challenges and provide recommendations, opportunities and mitigation strategies to senior management and client personnel
- Advise clients on available existing Microsoft Power Apps and Dynamics 365 features and ways of improving their current enterprise experience. Give trainings and discuss best practices
- Plan and execute day-to-day activities of advisory engagements for a variety of clients including current Microsoft Power Aps and Microsoft Dynamics 365 organizational maturity & automation state assessment, future state process design, business case analysis and recommendations
- Contribute to pre-sales efforts by providing product, technical, and business expertise for proposals, presentations and/or tailored software demonstrations.
- Be directly connected to the client, maintaining open communications, leading meetings, and capturing and distributing action items.
- Provide support throughout the engagement's whole life cycle.
- Track, communicate, and manage project risks, budget, rates, profitability, and launch/closeout activities, including the administration of work papers and collaboration sites
- Proactively broaden and deepen client relationships by working with senior-level clients
Keys to your success:
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience - Senior Consultants
- 5+ years of professional and managerial experience - Managers
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university
- Experience designing and delivering solutions involving Microsoft Power Apps and Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related software (Power Automate, Power BI, Microsoft Azure, Common Data Service, SQL Server, SharePoint Online).
- System integration expertise, project and team management skills and a strong business consulting acumen
- Knowledge of business operational, process, delivery, and revenue models
- Strong communication skills in English and French with the ability to explain technical concepts and findings to business audiences potentially including C-level executives, and to explain business processes, concepts, challenges, and issues to technical resources
- A collaborative, team-oriented nature.
- Ability to travel - up to 50% of the workweek
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral in English and French
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance