You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
We are looking for candidates that have a passion for data and analytics, hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure Data and Analytics platform, strong analytical and communication skills, and able to see the big picture and fit with our culture. Individuals who can work in a dynamic, fast, fluid and entrepreneurial environment will excel, and find a wide range of opportunities within our growing practice . What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Assess, capture, and translate complex business issues and requirements into a structured analytics use case, including rapid learning of industry/domain/client dynamics and development of effective work stream plans
- Utilize a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate exploratory analyses that will reveal insight and opportunities for the client
- Lead client analytics projects and oversee data ingestion, validation, mining, and engineering work streams, as well as modeling, visualization, and client communication deliverables with teams comprising data science, big data, and visualization experts
- Build analytics solutions using variety of big data technologies and analytics tools as required by the client, and create robust documentation of solutions and underlying design decisions and operating procedures
- Track, communicate, and manage project risks, budget, rates, profitability, and launch/closeout activities, including the administration of work papers and collaboration sites
- Proactively broaden and deepen client relationships by working with senior-level clients
Keys to your success:
- Senior Consultants are expected to have 2-5 years of experience
- Managers are expected to have 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated experience designing and delivering solutions utilizing the Microsoft Data and Analytics platform (e.g. Azure Synapse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, HDInsight, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure ML, Microsoft Power BI, Data Factory, Azure Data Lake etc.)
- Demonstrated analytics solution design and build expertise, project and team management skills, strong business consulting acumen in applying advanced analytics to solve business issues, and knowledge of business operational, process, delivery, and revenue models
- Strong communication skills in English and French with the ability to explain technical concepts and analytics-driven findings to business audiences potentially including C-level executives, and to explain business processes, concepts, challenges, and issues to technical resources;
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance