You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. KPMG's Advisory practice is growing
, and we require strong professionals to join our dynamic team in Montreal. Specifically, our Risk Consulting - Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
practice is comprised of business focused advisors who work to understand our clients' business issues and to develop and execute approaches to address these challenges. Our value is in applying and integrating our wide range of technology, business, advisory, assurance, and risk management expertise to specific business and management problems. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- You will be joining an experienced team and will assist and lead the planning and execution of projects in internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR) and internal audits.
- You will assist with the evaluation, testing and enhancement of the NI 52-109/SOx Program.
- You will review the design and operational effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls and operational processes
- You will demonstrate your proven communication skills by providing your business expertise through conversations, email and detailed summaries and reports
- You will enjoy a variety of projects assisting organizations that include conducting client interviews, reviewing and analyzing documents and data, conducting research and benchmarking and facilitating workshops
- You will make a difference with your contributions to other practice initiatives through knowledge sharing, HR initiatives and practice management opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to participate in the development of client engagement plans, deliverables and expectations
Keys to your success:
- Your accounting (CPA) or Internal Audit designation(s) are desirable You have 3-5 years' experience with a public accounting firm or within industry
- You have an understanding of control framework gained through experience working in Internal Control, SOX/52-109, Internal Audit or similar role.
- You aspire to pursue further relevant education and designations if applicable (e.g. CISA, CRMA)
- Experience in IT controls audit and assessment are an asset
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- You are h ighly motivated and a committed self-starter who can prioritize work, multi-task and cope with changing priorities
- You are organized and methodical, with strong attention to detail and ability to analyze and interpret information
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills (bilingual)
- You have strong interpersonal skills and professional maturity with demonstrated ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse group of clients and colleagues
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance