Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description
As a Cyber Risk Consultant focusing on infrastructure and application security, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects addressing new technology trends and related business challenges faced by our clients both locally and globally. The role requires a good knowledge/understanding of information security and risk management concepts, good time management skills, flexibility to travel to remote client sites (on occasion), good technical writing skills as well as agility to get familiar with new solutions and technological environments at a fast pace.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assessing and implementing security solutions for clients
- Reviewing security-related events, assessing risk and validity, as well as reporting on security postures and recommending corrective actions when required
- Analyzing log, perform forensic investigations, and malware analysis and other Incident Response activities, as needed
- Working with security vendors to understand their solution offerings and advise clients on appropriate technologies and architectures, based on their needs
- Conducting research on the latest security technologies and standards, as well as the threat and vulnerability landscape, in order to advise clients and recommend appropriate actions
- Cultivating relationships with clients and share your knowledge
- Facilitating use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Participating in the development and delivery of training programs to clients
External Posting Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or Information Security or relevant experience in these domains
- Good understanding of basic networking concepts/principles (routing, switching, IP addressing etc.) and common services/protocols is important
- Knowledge of foundational systems security principles is important
- Knowledge of application security concepts and overall application design is important
- Experience in application development and knowledge of main programming languages in an asset
- Experience in ethical hacking or network security is an asset
- Experience performing eForensics, investigations or incident management is an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to communicate, interact, and cooperate with clients
- Flexibility to travel within Canada and US is important
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply