Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; Drummondville; Edmonton; Farnham; Fredericton; Gatineau; Granby; Grand-Mère; Halifax; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Hawkesbury; Jonquière; Kanata; Kitchener; La Baie; La Sarre; Langley; Laval; London; Markham; Matane; Mississauga; Moncton; Montreal; New Richmond; Niagara; Normandin; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City; Regina; Rimouski; Roberval; Rouyn-Noranda; Saguenay; Saint John; Saint-Hyacinthe; Saskatoon; Sept-Îles; Shawinigan; Sherbrooke; St-Félicien; St. John's; Toronto; Trois-Pistoles; Trois-Rivières; Val D'Or; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.Are you ready to take your career to the next level working for the leader in its field?What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant, you will be engaged and play a role in delivering high quality outputs to our clients acrossa breadth of industries. You will have the opportunity to leverage leading research, analytics, technology andindustry insights to impact the future of work and provide business-focused solutions to our clients. You will be partof a team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations.
No two days are ever the same, but here is a sample of some of the work you might do in this role: participate inengagements that advance strategic HR transformation for clients; work collaboratively across multiple servicelines and alongside service line leaders to deliver best in class solutions to our clients; design and participate inclient workshops; develop project deliverables; and participate in practice development activities to continuallydevelop your skills and grow your knowledge. About the team
Our HR Transformation (HRT) practice is leading the way when it comes to helping clients make sense of anddraw insights from the rapid changes happening in the market. From being digital, to employee experience, torobotic process automation and the future of work: it is no longer enough to be strategic, HR needs to be theagent of change and innovation, win the war for talent and embrace the workforce disruption. Our ability to provideend-to-end services to our clients - from helping them envision where they want to go, to technology selection andsolution design, straight through to implementation - makes us a standout in the market place (analystsconsistently rate us as the leading firm in Canada and globally!). The roadmap to becoming a high-impact HRorganization has never been more complex, and yet, it has never been more exciting to play in this space. Possibilities are limitless.Enough about us, let's talk about you
- You are genuinely passionate about HR, keeping up with trends, having an active interest and desire to change what HR will look like in 10 to 15 years, and staying connected with what is happening in the markettoday, from an employee and an employer perspective.
- You demonstrate social perceptiveness, by listening well and being able to incorporate feedback intopersonal development and professional growth.
- You have a design mindset, delivering a unique and customized customer service solution by using logic,imagination, intuition, and systemic reasoning to explore possibilities of what could be and by as a means ofcreating the desired outcomes that benefit the end user
- You are able to collaborate and work as part of a team. You are attentive to the needs of others andunderstand what needs to be done in order to achieve collective success. You provide meaningfulcontributions when on a team and never hesitate to help others when needed.
- You are digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easilyadapt to new tools and trends
- You are able to demonstrate previous experience in managing multiple priorities and delivering qualitycommitments on time (consulting or HR industry experience is an asset).
- You have strong business acumen, with ability to quickly translate theoretical concepts into practicaloutcomes that deliver business value
- Biligual - French and English is required
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production