You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
KPMG's financial crimes professionals help clients understand how money launderers and the financiers of terrorism could be exploiting vulnerabilities in their organizations.
We work with clients to identify, manage and mitigate their (KYC/AML/CFT/S) risk exposures in line with legislative requirements and industry best practices.
Our Montreal office is currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join its team. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Conduct periodic, quarterly and/or annual AML/KYC reviews using TM such as Actimize and Oracle and others
- Perform investigations and transaction analysis
- Complete reports to be submitted to the regulators based on findings
- Conduct negative news screening (World-Check, Lexis Nexis and other searching engines)
- Complete reports to be submitted to the regulators based on investigation findings
- Participating and developing marketing and business opportunities
- Sharing in the administrative tasks related to the operation of KPMG Financial Crimes
Keys to your success:
- 3 - 5 years of Financial Industry experience
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Certified Financial Crime Specialist (CFCS) or other recognized AML/Financial Crimes certifications
- Strong understanding of screening tools such as: World-check, Lexis Nexis and others.
- Experience managing alerts and navigating Transaction Monitoring programs such as: Actimize, Oracle, etc
- Strong transaction analysis, professionalism and excellent judgment concerning confidential matters
- Strong knowledge of the KYC/AML/S legislative requirements
- Experience in handling High Risk profiles cases
- Experience performing demarketing and/or remediation
- Strong record of achieving high targets while ensuring high quality
- Attitude and drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as contribute to a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and French
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good troubleshooting skills and analytical ability
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Data Analytics Tools)
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
- Attention to detail, curious in mind and self-driven to make a positive difference
- Keeping up to date with regulatory updates and financial industry trends and leading practices
- Keeping up to date with innovative techniques and tools employed to address Financial Crimes
- Successfully developing and managing internal and external relationships
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance