You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
KPMG's Finance Transformation Advisory Practice helps organizations maximize efficiencies and drive business value across the organization. We do this by working with CFOs and other finance leaders to help them transform their finance function using the core drivers of change: process optimization, target operating model development, and system implementation.
We empower finance functions to become more insightful and true business partners. We are trusted advisors in budgeting and forecasting, close and consolidation, reporting and analytics, and all other areas of finance.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Consultant for our Finance Transformation Consulting practice. What you will do
As a Senior Consultant - Finance Transformation, Workday Financials, you will learn from some of the most eminent professionals in the sector and develop your personal skills by assuming the following responsibilities:
- Participate in Finance Transformation projects and Workday Financials projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization and lead some functional streams
- Review, map and improve Finance business processes (Source to Pay, Order to Cash, Payroll, Acquire to Retire, Project Accounting, Record to Report and Plan to Perform)
- Execute the day-to-day activities of advisory engagements for a variety of clients including finance function diagnostic, process redesign, system implementation...
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries.
At times, business needs arise, and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, we understand that people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- You are passionate about Workday and have at least 3 years of experience with Workday Financials.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
- An accounting designation (CPA) is preferred.
- Completion of one full implementation with Workday Financials and Workday certification in Financials (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently hold the aforementioned certification will be required to secure one within six months from the commencement of employment)
- Experience working in a client interface role in a variety of industries and businesses.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely together as part of a team and lead teams and project deliverables, in both English and French.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to meet client needs.
- Travel may be up to 50%.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.