Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Fuel your passion for finance and join the best and brightest finance advisors in delivering valued solutions to our clients. Are you in?What will your typical day look like?
Picture yourself as an integral part of a team engaged in providing Finance transformation, performance management, and advisory services to help our clients improve their business. You will analyze issues, contribute to developing recommendations, and construct creative presentations to deliver insightful solutions. On top of this, you will find yourself part of a team of talented professionals who are passionate about putting the client first and getting to the right answer.About the team
We love to help our clients achieve their objectives. The Finance & Performance team has a long history of collaboration and innovation with our clients to offer CFOs holistic solutions to their most complex business issues. We understand the real problems affecting businesses today, and take the perspective of the CFO to understand impacts to their teams, technologies, and processes. We draw on our global network of professionals and industry experiences to tailor solutions to our clients' most urgent needs. Whether setting a vision, developing strategy, designing the Finance operating model, improving processes or deploying technology solutions, we are passionate about helping Finance leaders improve their operations and achieve their business goals.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
Our shared values
- Keenly interested in the world of the CFO, and the dynamics and technologies that enable the Finance function
- Knowledgeable in financial management disciplines and familiar with some of the technologies that enable the Finance function (such as ERP, IFRS solutions, Robotic Process Automation, performance management, etc.)
- Able to develop and communicate new ideas and conceptualize innovative approaches and solutions
- Adept at creating long term business relationships at a senior level
- Energized by achieving goals in a collaborative environment, and mentoring team members to their highest potential
- Knowledgeable of market trends, competitor environment, and corporate and business strategies
- Canadian travel required with occasional international travel. You should be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments.
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Financial, Developer, Equity, ERP, Performance Management, Finance, Technology, Human Resources
Apply now "
Banking, Finance and Insurance