Human Capital Consulting Job Type:
Permanent Primary Location: Montreal All Available Locations:
The Human Capital practice in Montreal is currently seeking a Senior Consultant to join its Transformational Change team. An overview of the duties and responsibilities for a Senior Consultant within the Change Management practice includes, but is not limited to:
- Managing client and key stakeholders expectations to help build and sustain long-term relationships with clients
- Developing project plans for one or more workstreams that shape the overall approach, implementation and sustainment of change management activities
- Executing client service delivery on complex engagements while leading a small team of Consultants
- Facilitating client meetings and workshops to support change management efforts
- Provide active coaching and mentoring to more junior team members to help them achieve their highest potential
- Counsel and guide client representatives leveraging professional experiences and leading practices in the space of strategic change
- Participation in practice development activities including thought leadership, business development, employee engagement and recruiting
In order to succeed as a Senior Consultant within this practice, the following skills, qualifications, and experiences are required:
- Previous professional services / consulting experience within a reputable firm
- Completed undergraduate degree (e.g. Business, Organizational Behaviour, Psychology, etc.) with outstanding academic credentials
- Between 3 and 5 years' experience, most of which involve supporting large scale, complex change programs
- Bilingual in French and English
- A passion for working within and supporting change management initiatives in areas such as technology adoption, strategic change and cultural change
- Proven track record in implementing organizational change management - minimum 2 program life cycles in a Change Lead or Support role (including: change impact assessments, role mapping, training, communication, business readiness, team effectiveness, and leadership alignment)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi priorities and deliver commitments on time
- Attention to detail and commitment to deliver high-quality work products
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to coach, counsel and guide clients across all levels of an organization
- Ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
- Ability to coach and develop others in creating a high performing team
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
- A willingness to travel within Canada as/if required
In addition, candidates who possess the following will be treated with priority:
- MBA or Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation
- Candidates with experience supporting clients in the financial services and/or public sectors with change management programs
- Ability to travel and work internationally
- Familiarity with ERP systems, i.e. Oracle, SAP, JDE, PeopleSoft, etc.
Please note this is a future opportunity posting - we anticipate we will have active recruiting needs by 3 months. Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply