Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness. Ready to become a key member in the growth of our Accounting Infrastructure practice? Keep reading!What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant focusing on SAP Concur, you will support the expansion of our Accounting Infrastructure Services team as they launch the implementation of SAP Concur as a new service offering. Your responsibilities will be to support SAP pursuits and Practice Development initiatives, coach junior colleagues and help manage parts of client engagements and develop external eminence across SAP. You are a strategic thinker, and have the ability to not only find the problem that clients are facing, but are able to help them fix and implement it.About the team
The Accounting Infrastructure Services team is launching an SAP Concur implantation practice The SAP practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- Has 3+ years in a technical consulting position; ideally in an accounting firm environment
- Is working towards completing or finished the CPA, CA designation and possess a minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrates expertise in Technology Delivery and SAP system implementation; knowledge of Concur is a strong asset
- Has strong technical advisory skills (E.g. GAAP, control certification, securities and regulatory, assurance), as well as knowledge of Public Sector Standards, IFRS, internal controls and risk; an understanding of the financial close and reporting process is critical
- Presents strong communication skills in English; French is an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production