You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
The KPMG Montreal office is looking for a Senior Consultant - Accounting Advisory Services to join its team.What you will do
As a Senior Consultant - Accounting Advisory Services, you will learn from some of the most eminent professionals in the sector and develop your personal skills by assuming the following responsibilities:
- Provide high quality accounting advisory services to our clients in collaboration with other team members.
- Researching and analyzing contracts and transactions and assisting clients in their documentation of complex accounting questions
- Assist clients with conversions to new accounting frameworks and adoption of new standards.
- Facilitating workshops, and organizing and participating in client training
- Assisting with the preparation of training material
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and professionals of other service lines.
As an audit professional representing our firm, you will strive to offer clients outstanding client service.
You will help them assess their risks while ensuring the transparency of their operations.
This is a fabulous opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience necessary to move up to a management position. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- A strong interest and intellectual curiosity in accounting policies and standards and applying these principles to complex transactions
- 2 to 5 years of accounting experience in an accounting firm or in a company.
- Intellectual curiosity and eagerness to learn new things as well as analyze, research and solve problems on complex accounting issues
- Deep knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP
- Fluency in English and French and superior communication skills
- Strong research and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English.
- Ability to take initiative and display good judgment
- Accounting designation (CPA)
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- A commitment to continual learning - developing new skills, taking on new responsibilities and broadening your knowledge through research.
- Strong time management, planning, and organizing skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear, and confidently conveying messages in a credible and persuasive manner
- Dedication and motivation to ensure high standards of customer service and professionalism in the execution of tasks.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance