Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Data and Insights (DAI) group supports various business partners by providing valuable insights about TDI business. The General Insurance Revenue Insights team provides a holistic view of revenue, investigates emerging trends and communicates results and insights to GI Product leadership and key partners (GI Product P&L, Acquisition and Account Management, Pricing, Finance, Customer Strategy, Affinity Market Group, Share Services, etc.)
As a member of the General Insurance Revenue Insights team you will provide business insights, technical expertise, and consultative support to guide decision making and strategic planning - leveraging and interpreting data to provide business specific and broad insights to stakeholders across the organization.Job Description
- Analysis: Lead and Perform analysis on General Insurance revenu portfolio.
- Summarize complex information and communicate clearly to GI Product leaders, Customer Experience and Finance.
- Educate business partners and build awareness on how to interpret the data and analytics to drive decision making that will move the business forward.
- Perform analysis, translating data into information, and answering business questions (hypotheses, testing, data gathering, analysis, story building, and communication to stakeholders).
- Apply an effective and collaborative approach to stakeholder management to influence and constructively engage partners in appropriate.
- Propose scenarios or recommendations based on business insights to enable partners achieving their revenue goals.
- Data Management: Extract, transform and visualize data.
- Access data warehouse to extract data relevant to analysis with SQL, R, Python
- Clean and validate data to ensure quality and usability
- strong organizational and time management skills
- Be rigorous and very analytical. Oriented towards quality
- Work efficiently in a team setting
- Have the ability to synthesize analysis results
- Be independent and persistent
- Be creative in finding new solutions to complex problems
- Highly adaptable for discussion with stakeholders of different departments
- Bachelors or Master's degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economic, actuarial, computer science, business science or any other relevant discipline (if combined with relevant experience)
- Master Excel, PowerPoint & Word, VBA and programming in SQL, R, Python
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in:
- Experience in Analytics, Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis
- Experience in P&C insurance
- Bilingual (English and French)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.