Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal/ Ottawa All Available Locations:
Alma, Amos, Bécancour, Brossard, Chicoutimi, Dolbeau, Gatineau, Grand-Mère, Jonquière, La Baie, La Sarre, Laval, Matane, Montreal, Normandin, Ottawa, Rimouski, Roberval, Rouyn-Noranda, Saint-Hyacinthe, St-Félicien, Trois-Pistoles, Trois-Rivières, Val D'Or, Bas St-Laurent, Havre-Saint-Pierre, New Richmond Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Build a network of colleagues for lifeWhat will your typical day look like?
The individual will focus on our market position, relationship with industry leaders on various levels and capacities, and most importantly lead sales activities. The primary role of the position will be to develop relationships with business and industry leaders, our leadership and client service partners, Senior Executives in target companies to identify opportunities that will generate top-line revenue.
As a BDM you will participate and coordinate the development of sales strategies related to Mid-Market services and solutions while driving key sales campaigns/initiatives with a regional scope. You will be responsible to:
• Plan and execute calls and cadences to manage various relationships,
• Manage and/or coach team members and Mid-Market-focused practice leads through the various steps of the firm's sales cycle in collaboration with Deloitte,
• Ensure the growth and maintenance of the pipeline with regular CRM hygiene.
• Participate in innovating the sales process and continuous improvement in our sales operations.
Part of your daily routine will be to develop strong working relationships with Partners related to assigned targets, Industry Leaders, stakeholders and clients. You will also need to maintain the relationship with other Deloitte marketing sales and pursuit support practitioners. Additionally, you will actively participate in the continuous improvement of our sales operations including, go-to market initiatives, innovating our offering and our overall sales strategy.
. Enough about us, let's talk about you
Are you someone with:
• Minimum 10+ years of sales experience, with at least 5 years selling professional services (Mid-Market experience is an asset),
• Demonstrated ability to train and mentor others in professional sales,
• A good understanding of business, business pain points, and an ability to converse with business leaders,
• Ability to maintain and foster senior relationships with business leaders,
• Ability to work on complex sales pursuits with multiple service lines, including technologies
• Experience improving and innovating sales processes.
• Bilingual: English and French Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Regional Manager, Marketing Manager, CRM, Developer, QC, Management, Marketing, Technology, Quality
Management and Executive