At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Are you passionate about brands that challenge the status quo? Are you continually searching for inspiration to understand how brands can increase their relevance with consumers? Do you have the motivation needed to take a brand to the next level and contribute to its transformation into a love brand ?
At Fido, we believe in encouraging people to embrace every opportunity that makes life an adventure in itself. Our mission is to provide our customers with the tools and technologies that enable them to keep in touch with the things they love, without breaking the bank.
If this vision inspires you, the role of Senior Brand Manager, Preference campaigns is for you. Reporting to the Director of the Fido Brand, the position incumbent heads the team responsible for creating and deploying integrated brand campaigns intended to acquire new Fido customers and manage the relationship with existing Fido customers. That team, which is passionate about developing outstanding creative work and reinforce the customer relationship, has a strong expertise in 360 acquisition and brand campaign management, email and SMS marketing. It plays a key role in achieving the company's results, developing the brand and strengthening the relationship with our customers. The position incumbent works closely with the entire Fido team and with the other cross-functional teams within the Rogers organisation.What you will be doing: Lead the production of all Fido's preference campaigns (50%)
• Supervise the team leading the creation, development and execution of integrated preference campaigns targeting both customers and non-customers
• Translate brand strategies, positioning and customer insights into a strategic brief that leads to inspirational concepts and tactics that deliver on business objectives
• Work in close partnership with Consumer Insights on ongoing Brand Tracking and adhoc research to ensure delivery of KPIs as well as generating relevant insights for Campaign development
• Responsible for the brand's voice, personality and guidelines across all platforms
• Follow up on the results achieved relative to the efforts made and leverage learnings to enable strategies and tactics to be improved and optimized.
• Work closely with the agency and business partners (mainly Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter).
• Lead the setting of annual objectives in marketing communications and key performance indicators, and provide performance monitoring in collaboration with internal stakeholders
• Oversee the development of agency briefs for the team's projects.
• Oversee the creation of advertising materials for the campaigns in cooperation with agencies, internal partners and providers, in both English and French.
• Collaborate with internal leads to ensure brand consistency in all communication pieces, including retail, Fido.ca, etc.
• Support Director of Fido Brand in development of quarterly and annual brand strategyDevelop customer engagement strategies and lead strategic partnership initiatives (30%)
• Develop and implement content strategies that deliver on key brand attributes, and help increase customer engagement and adoption of Fido's value proposition
• Manage the full lifecycle of content generation and develop processes to deliver qualified leads to the conversion funnel
• Define and guide the customer engagement communication approach across all touchpoints
• Oversee content creation and production by internal and external stakeholdersManage talent and promote employee engagement (10%)
• Manage a team of three employees.
• Recruit and develop the best talent.
• Coach and train members of the entire Fido team in terms of brand expertise and best practices.
• Make our customers and our employees brand ambassadors.Budget management and planning (10%)
• Oversee budget planning and management to ensure optimal effectiveness of resources.
• Contribute to the elaboration of yearly brand strategy and communications planning
• Ensure optimal output from agencies and oversee optimal staffing and operating budgets.What you bring:
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
• University degree, preferably in marketing or communications.
• At least 7 to 10 years of experience in the field of marketing with recognized ability in developing strategies and deploying 360 marketing campaigns.
• Excellent thoroughness and organization; able to manage a large number of projects simultaneously.
• Strong brief writing skills and ability to articulate context, objectives, offers and strategic recommendations
• Data-driven and analytical, able to assess and understand how to leverage and summarize data to improve strategies and campaigns.
• Self-starter with proven track record of program implementation and planning
• Able to establish relationships and to influence.
• Recognized ability in working as part of a team.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral for presentation purpose. Bilingualism is a must!
• Knowledge of telecommunications industry an asset Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000-Fido(182), Montreal, QC Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Marketing & Marketing Communication Requisition ID:
206065 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Marketing Job Segment:
Branding, Telecom, Telecommunications, Brand Manager, Banking, Marketing, Technology, Finance
Find similar jobs:
Sales and Marketing