Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Quebec City
Learn from M&A leaders through mentoring and on the job coaching
Play a key client-facing role on marquee M&A transactions surch as capital raise and divestitures
Be a part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada Are you looking for an opportunity to work with business owners and executives on M&A transactions? Read more below about joining our group of dedicated M&A professionals! What will your typical day look like?
Our M&A Corporate Finance team is looking for Senior Associates to play a key role on M&A transactions. As part of your role you will co-ordinate and perform critical aspects throughout the transaction lifecycle in a client-facing role, including:
About the team
- Developing an understanding of a client's business and its drivers
- Performing financial and valuation analysis, including detailed financial modelling
- Preparing transaction marketing documents, including confidential information memoranda and management presentations
- Conducting financial, business and industry due diligence
- Developing pitch presentations on actionable M&A opportunities
The Corporate Finance team is a collaborative group that creates value for clients undergoing a capital raise, merger, acquisition or divestiture. Our team is growing and has successfully closed many deals in our targeted industries in Canada and internationally. We are a group of collaborative and amazing people who value client service excellence while having FUN and supporting the career growth and the development of each other. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in corporate finance, investment banking, or corporate development.
- Completion or progression toward a finance or accounting designation (CPA, MBA, CBV or CFA)
- Attention to detail and strong computer skills (Excel modeling, PowerPoint, Capital IQ)
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical ability
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production