11128 Primary Location:
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals. Do you want to work in a stimulating and dynamic environment with ambitious colleagues who share the same interests as you? Do you want to play a crucial role in the execution of various valuation and litigation support engagements? Then this position is for you! What will your typical day look like?
As a senior Associate on the business valuation and litigation support team, you will be responsible for supporting partners and managers in various business valuation and litigation mandates. Your involvement will be required at all levels, i.e., attend client meetings, conduct financial and circumstantial analyses, complete the various mandates, and participate in rounds of file reviews. Your role will also consist of staying up-to-date on the firm's best practices and applying these practices to all the files you will be working on. About the team
Deloitte's team of forensic professionals identify and deal with a wide range of business disputes and irregularities, and deliver clear, logical analyses, opinions and reports. We apply a variety of quantitative and qualitative techniques to isolate and analyze alleged damages resulting from business interruption, alleged fraud and corruption, breach of contract, negligence, breach of duty, infringement of intellectual property, and similar circumstances. We quantify real or potential losses, minimize fraud, locate misappropriated funds, and bring about a timely resolution to commercial disputes and financial litigation. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with :
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Major in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CFA professional designation, or in the process of obtaining it is considered an asset
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience (internship included)
- Interest in starting the Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators ("CICBV") program in order to eventually obtain the CBV designation.
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in both French and English.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, provide accurate analyses, and suggest appropriate solutions
- Thoroughness, flexibility, integrity, and professionalism
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production