Permanent Primary Location:
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Quebec City Do you want to work in a challenging, fast growing, and collaborative team environment? Look no further! What will your typical day look like?
On a typical day, you will work as part of a team to support our clients in achieving their various U.S. corporate tax compliance obligations. You will correspond and collaborate with client and other team members in responding to specific corporate tax queries. You will perform research for client issues. You will oversee the preparation and filing of tax returns and forms (1120/1120-F, state returns, 5471, 5472, 1099, filing extension etc.). You will manage and/or facilitate IRS income tax audit; prepare responses to IRS queries. As a team member, you will work to identify and define new opportunities for tax services to our clients while maintaining good business sense. You will be responsible for organizing and executing client engagements.About the team
Deloitte offers its clients a wide range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines ideas and innovations from multiple disciplines with our business and industry knowledge to help your business excel on a global scale.
A job in our Tax group will give you the opportunity to:
• Work in a stimulating, high-energy environment with like-minded people who are recognized in their respective technical fields.
• Develop solutions through discussions within the team and with clients.
• Continue your professional development to advance in your chosen career path. Working remote
The pandemic has transformed our workplace. One of the major transformations is the use of telecommuting and this position is no exception.
• You will be able to join the Quebec City office team without necessarily living in the greater Quebec City area.
• You may occasionally be required to travel in the greater Quebec City area for training & learning activities or team meetings. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You have the following :
• Completed bachelor's degree in accounting.
• An accounting designation; US CPA a strong asset.
• A completed master's degree in U.S. taxation an asset
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience for a senior analyst or at least 4 years for a manager.
• Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
• Quick learning capacity.
• High degree of initiative and detail oriented.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills (French and English).
• Desire for advancement. Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production