Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Alma; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; St-Félicien
External Posting Description Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We're always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further. To find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be-so they can make an impact that matters. We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn and lead at every point in their career.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It's all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today's and tomorrow's challenges. Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
We'll provide you with the training you'll need to participate in mandates that are supervised by our tax experts. Private Company Services
Deloitte's Private Company Services practice in Quebec offers many exclusive services to private companies. As a business advisor to the leaders of Quebec companies, you will closely interact with them and recognize the impact your efforts are making on their business. You will be part of a dynamic practice that is close to its community, with the advantage of working within the close-knit structure of a local firm and having access to the firm's global resources.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for improving services, and constant growth and learning are a challenge you would like to take on, you should think about a career within Canada's largest provider of professional services to private companies and their owners. A job in Tax will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a stimulating and very high-energy environment with like-minded colleagues who have a common goal and are eminent in their respective technical fields;
- Develop solutions through discussion with your team and clients;
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path;
- Work with high-profile clients on a variety of engagements in Quebec.
External Posting Qualifications As a senior analyst, you will:
- Understand and analyze transactions and conduct related research;
- Examine tax provisions and draft opinions and other documents;
- Develop your technical skills and acquire knowledge of clients' companies;
- Work closely with colleagues to make recommendations and offer solutions to clients;
- Lead specific projects that are progressive in scope and complexity;
- Review tax returns and complete various government forms.
- Currently in the process of completing or have completed a master's degree in taxation or the CICA In-Depth Tax Course;
- Excellent academic record;
- Strong communication skills in order to adapt to various clients and sectors;
- Analytic skills and ability to methodically address problems;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent ability to manage priorities;
- Excellent interpersonal relationships and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams;
- Be available to work outside of normal office hours during the income tax season.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply