Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Insurance's (TDI'S) Data And Insights (DAI) business unit's mandate is to establish a high performing Data, Analytics and Insights Center of Excellence for TDI that gives the right data to the right people, to generate meaningful and relevant metrics and to create strong predictive analytics capabilities. Job Description
◦Recommend operational Claims Target based on analysis and insights.
◦ Lead analysis and reporting done in partnership with Claims operations and Vendor management team.
◦ Work with the various lines of business to provide an analytical support for their key project and perform insightful analysis in order to help partners achieve their objectives.
◦ Generate actionable insights for TDI GI Claims organization through monitoring of key financial and operational performance indicators as well as strategic initiatives.
◦ Conducts or directs complex analytical researches to obtain information such as financial data, operational productivity, and business process flows in order to create new metrics or improve existing metrics.
◦ Work closely with business partners to understand new business processes and anticipate impacts on key financial and operational performance indicators.
◦ Apply an effective and collaborative approach to stakeholder management to influence and constructively engage partners in appropriate.
◦ Participates in providing leadership and strategies to attract, motivate and retain a highly qualified team to meet current and future business needs.
◦ Provide ongoing coaching and development, set goals, and evaluate resource performance. Stimulate and develop the team while continually seeking ways to improve the value of benefits. Requirements
• Bachelor's or Master's degree Mathematics, Statistics, Financial Actuarial Studies or Computer Science;
• 3 to 5 years of experience in relevant and progressively more responsible roles in insurance
• 5 years of experience in a related field (business intelligence, statistics, economical ...) and team management.
• Stands out for his judgment, analytical mind and ability to make sound decisions;
• Has strong problem-solving skills and problem analysis skills (conceptualization);
• Experience with Guidewire Claims Center or similar software is a plus
• General Insurance knowledge is a plus
• TD Insurance database knowledge is a plus Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.