Permanent Primary Location:
Quebec City, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Brossard; Laval; Montreal; Quebec City
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and stimulating environment? Would you like to further your professional development within our Tax team? Take advantage of this opportunity!
What will your typical day look like?
- Experience myFlexibility and an agile work environment where the work you do is more important than where you do it.
- Take advantage of flexible, proactive and convenient benefits that foster a culture of well-being and strong relationships.
- Enjoy competitive compensation.
- Share your ideas and bring them to life.
- Be empowered to lead projects and make an impact with your clients, in your community and in the office.
On a typical day, you will work as part of a team providing tax services to private and public companies by participating in the preparation and management of corporate, partnership, trust and personal tax returns, as well as reviewing tax charges and preparing notices and other documents. About the team
Deloitte offers its clients a wide range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines ideas and innovations from multiple disciplines with our business and industry knowledge to help your business excel on a global scale.
A job in our Tax group will give you the opportunity to:
- work in a stimulating, high-energy environment with like-minded people who are recognized in their respective technical fields;
- develop solutions through discussions within the team and with clients;
- continue your professional development to advance in your chosen career path.
The pandemic has transformed our workplace. One of the major transformations is the use of telecommuting and this position is no exception!
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- You will be able to join the Quebec City office team without necessarily living in the greater Quebec City area;
- When the context allows it, you may occasionally be required to travel in the greater Quebec City area for training activities or team meetings.
You have the following:
- Bachelor's degree and an accounting designation (an asset);
- Master's degree in taxation or completion of the CICA's Fundamental Tax Course (an asset);
- A minimum of two years of relevant Canadian tax experience including knowledge of tax accounting standards;
- Take professional excellence and excellent client service to heart;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in French (English an asset);
- Ability to work in a team.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production