Permanent Primary Location:
Brossard, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
External Posting Description A job in Tax will offer you the opportunity to:
As a senior advisor for our Brossard office, you will:
- Work in a stimulating and high-energy environment with like-minded people who are renowned in their respective technical fields;
- Develop solutions through discussion with your team and clients;
- Pursue your professional development and reinforce and expand your chosen career path.
- Provide tax services related to private company reorganizations and estate planning for shareholder officers;
- Work as a team in order to provide senior tax advice to help our clients with sound tax management;
- Prepare and manage income tax returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals;
- Identify and define new tax service opportunities to our clients, and have good business sense;
- Examine tax provisions and prepare opinions and other documents;
- Participate in developing and delivering training programs.
External Posting Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, law or any other related field; master's degree in taxation or completion of the CICA In-Depth Tax Course; accounting designation an asset;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, ideally with a client base composed mainly of private companies;
- Good knowledge of English (verbal and written);
- Dedication to professional and client service excellence;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for tax and private companies;
- Proven skills in delivering the full cycle of project management accountabilities;
- Ability to diagnose problems related to projects, develop solutions and communicate with clients;
- Comfortable with logical reasoning development, the decision-making process, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply