You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 200,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 154 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity:
The Audit function of our office in Brossard is looking for several seniors accountants to join its dynamic team.
KPMG is looking for the leaders of tomorrow. With over 320 employees, including 30 partners, the Audit practice in Montréal and the city of Québec is at the core of our expertise.
We have a number of lines of service and can offer you a variety of projects and rewarding opportunities to grow your career. What you will do
As a Senior Accountant, you will learn from some of the most eminent professionals in the sector and develop your personal skills by assuming the following responsibilities:
- Conducting audit engagements and supervising teams.
- Ensuring the preparation of reviews and notices to readers, including the related financial documents.
- Reviewing financial statements and notes.
- Conducting financial and other systems analysis.
- Performing general accounting tasks to finalize a file when required.
- Providing leadership to field teams and overseeing the training and coaching of juniors and staff accountants.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
As an audit professional representing our firm, you will strive to offer clients outstanding client service.
You will help them assess their risks while ensuring the transparency of their operations.
This is a fabulous opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience necessary to move up to a management position. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- You are passionate about auditing and have 2 to 5 years of experience in an accounting firm or in a company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English.
- 2-4 years of audit experience in firm environment
- Ability to manage conflicting demands and priorities.
- Excellent client service skills with the ability to understand the clients' businesses.
- Ability and interest in developing new markets and in working in a growing business environment.
- Deliver quality service and value to clients.
- Accounting designation (CPA auditor)
- High degree of proficiency with Tax Prep and Caseview considered an asset
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Connecting the right people with the right tasks
- A commitment to continual learning - developing new skills, taking on new responsibilities and broadening your knowledge through research.
- Recognizing existing problems and planning opportunities for individual clients and independent business
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org