Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements To:
All Security PersonnelFrom:
Nasra Abass Date:
November 17th, 2021Closing Date:
November 23rd, 2021Re:
Security Leadership PositionSite:
Working under the direction of the Security Site Manager, the Team Lead is a member of the security leadership team and is assigned to work enforcement details or respond to high-risk situations. The Team Lead also serves to back fill for the Site Supervisor when he/she is absent from work.Essential Job Functions
The Team Lead has the same duties as a Security Guard plus the following;
- Responsible for responding to high risk and emergency situations that occur at the property.
- Assist with coordinating training to include in-service and refresher training.
- Identify security awareness deficiencies and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Completion of projects as assigned by the Security Leadership Team.
- Submitting results of audits, statistical information and reports to the Security Leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Certificate in Law & Security Administration or Police Foundations is an asset.
- 18 months security experience with a minimum of six (6) months previous supervisor/leadership responsibilities an asset
- A proven record of experience supervising security teams and/or functions.
- Experience in dealing with outside emergency response agencies.
- Previous law enforcement, military or high-profile security experience within a corporate organization, property management or public agency is preferred.
- Ability to influence and lead under ordinary and crisis situations.
- A fundamental knowledge of state-of-the-art security technology and systems such as alarm and access control systems, CCTV systems, communications technologies, and general MS software programs.
- Knowledge of enterprise access control systems
- Good personal computing skills to include all office related products and familiarity with specialized security applications.
- Ability to interface effectively with key members of the property management team and tenant contacts.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good organizational skills, with an emphasis on multi-tasking and rapidly assessing and shifting priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain professional demeanor under very stressful situations.
At the time of the interview, applicants must be able to produce proof of completion of the following:
- Must possess a valid G Class driver's license.
- Minimum driving experience of 3 to 5 years
- Must provide driver's abstract.
- No more than 2 minor convictions, no major convictions, and no more than 6 demerits in the last three years.
- First Aid & CRP Level C
- Use of Force
- Management of Aggressive Behaviour (MOAB)
- Basic Security Officer Training
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Successful completion of Paladin's online WHMIS
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Custom Service
Successful applicants will be required to complete the following courses:
All interested personnel must apply through the Employee Portal by simply following these steps:
- Successful completion of Paladin's online LPO and Retail Security - Module 1
- Successful completion of Paladin's online LPO and Retail Security - Module 2
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Patrol Procedures
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Note Taking and Report Writing
- Additional courses as assigned
Should you have any questions on this process, kindly contact the HR Department at email@example.com .
- Visit www.paladinsecurity.com
- Click on Employee Portal
- Enter username and password
- Click on career opportunities
- Click on Ontario, then Toronto
- Select the job posting
- Register and apply
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY
Be a part of a rewarding career that ensures a safe and friendly environment in the Ontario region! We are currently offering a hiring bonus for new employees (conditions apply).
- Full Time Leadership Positions (minimum 36 hours a week)
- $250 after 3 months
- $400 after 6 months
- Full Time Positions (minimum 36 hours a week)
- $200 after 3 months
- $300 after 6 months
- Part Time Positions (minimum 24 hours a week)
- $100 after 3 months
- $250 after 6 months
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1