Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements OverviewTo:
All Security PersonnelPosition:
July 26 2022Closes:
August 9th 2022 Site:
Norfolk Region (Including Nanticoke & Simcoe, ON)Status:
Various 12 Hour Shifts Pay Rate:
$16.00 to $17.07/hr. Job Description
The Security Guard is responsible for the overall protection of all property and client assets at the assigned facility. The Security Guard is expected to represent Paladin Security Group as well as the facility they are assigned to. Essential Job Functions:
- Patrol and protect the property and provide a safe environment for all occupants.
- Provide security services, including foot patrols, access control and CCTV Monitoring for interior and exterior areas of the property as per site procedures.
- Provide key and access control as required by staff in accordance with site policies.
- Conducts patrols and investigations as required, completes logs and reports.
- Monitor cameras and investigate vandalism, theft, accidents, and other criminal acts that occur on property.
- Use, maintain and care for security property including keys, identification badges, and equipment
- Any additional duties and assignments as requested.
- A valid Ontario Security License
- COVID Double Vaccination Receipt
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- A Valid Ontario Driver's License with access to a reliable vehicle would be preferred.
- Proficient in English (Verbal and Written)
- Ability to Stand, Sit and Walk for long distances and periods of time.
Certification Requirements (Any)
First Aid, CPR Level C
Vulnerable Sector Check
Standard First Aid, CPR Level C
Valid Ontario Security License
Valid Certification in First Aid, CPR and AED
Additional Information / Benefits Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Clients Service Manager
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1