Have you considered becoming a Part-Time professional School Bus Driver? FREE TRAINING to receive your Class 1 & 2 license! We have a Bonus* of $1000 for Class 1 and 2 Licensed Drivers Come visit us during our Recruitment Day! Join us August 3, 2021 between 10h to 13h 7880 Metropolitan Est. Anjou QC H1K 1A1 514-240-1546 Our in-vehicle training is individual with social distancing measures in place. We provide all the necessary PPE! Transco, North America's largest & leading school bus company is training and hiring steady part-time and spare DRIVERS.
We need school bus drivers in Anjou, QC
to safely transport some extremely precious cargo. A special job requires special people which is why we need drivers with a strong commitment to safety and customer service who genuinely care for children because it's the relationships that make this career more rewarding than regular jobs.That is exactly why our drivers say this is the "lots -of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do" line of work! HOURS OF WORK:
Approximately 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday (September to June) on school days only.
Ideal for retirees, self-employed people with flexible schedules, or stay-at-home moms or dads. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely driving students to and from school, following a prescribed route, on a daily basis during the school year
- Performing daily vehicle safety inspections;
- Communicating clearly and interacting with parents, school employees, passengers, co-workers & the public in a courteous professional manner
- Being part of a world-class organization
- Security and opportunities for potential advancement
- Extra assignments may be available at many locations, but are not mandatory
- Competitive wages and a well-maintained fleet of automatic vehicles
- Making a difference in the lives of children
- Still having lots of free time for yourself, your family or your other interests
- Meet the minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver's license in your province Quebec is 21
- Have at least 2 years of driving experience as per provincial regulation (at least 1 in North America)
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's license and a good driving record
- Communicate clearly in English or French (depending on the school board requirements)
- Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, drug testing, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other reference check
* Bonus expires July 31, 2021
Transco is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
Maintenance and Technicians