Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Job Description Deloitte Omnia, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) team
is based out of Montreal and helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems. We deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems. Our teams deliver "Big Data", Robotic Processing Automation, Digital Content, Data Integration, and Analytical Solutions. Each one of these solutions leverages a different mix of new technologies to achieve a business outcome. Your role at Deloitte
As a SAS Solution Designer
in the CDC within our Omnia AI group, you will be part of a team that delivers new technology solutions or upgrades to our clients. We count on you to help clients define their requirements, design, develop or configure solutions, analyze client business processes, transform client data, test the solutions, etc. Basically, we expect you to work with your team and clients across the entire implementation cycle. You will play an active role throughout the entire implementation cycle while working with both OpenSource and proprietary technology.
In our view, the best Solution Designers are passionate about data and technology solutions, and are driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution. They possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are comfortable working remotely with colleagues and clients, and have an understanding of software development and/or configuration principles. We have:
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
Specifically in this role, you will be expected to:
- Deliver proof on concepts using appropriate SAS technology
- Support analysis, design, development and testing phases
- Document business processes, business requirements and system requirements
- Provide specifications for ETL or any service oriented dataflow
- Support SAS cloud strategy
- Support Integrated and UAT testing
- Performance tuning
- Support the project manager and the scrum master
- Define good development practices and methodology for the team
- Guide developers throughout the development phases
- Deploy solutions in regards to our client's DevOps approach
- Participate in project proposals and RFI
- Participate in business development activities
- Top Secret Security Clearance, or ability to qualify (Government Requirement: 10+ years of Canadian living experience)
- Strong working experience in an environment with SAS, with at least 2-3 years of experience delivering various projects involving SAS Cloud Analytics technologies
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Design and development experience in SAS in complex environments
- Experience in developing using version control tools
- Knowledge of MS Project, any Agile platforms and Visio
- Demonstrate experience in performing gap analysis and impact analysis
- Experience supporting business users working on projects or programs involving multiple highly inter-dependent applications and/or data sources
- Demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively with client organizations
- Ability to work with and lead diverse remote teams
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Occasional travel may be required.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. This role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build.
The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to great start. What impact will you make?Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply