You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview Of The Opportunity
As a Technical Architect for SAP S/4HANA, you will design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; What you will do
As a Technical Architect focused on Integration, Development and Data, you will:
What you bring to the role
- Lead and support SAP S/4HANA pursuits and S/4HANA initiatives
- Manage technical delivery of SAP S/4HANA projects successfully
- Provide mentorship to junior colleagues and manage client's technical aspirations
- Develop external eminence for KPMG Canada
- Show excellent interpersonal skills to win clients
- Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between team and KPMG Canada
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Strong cross-functional knowledge of SAP including high level understanding of function of all core modules (FICO, SD, MM, PS, PM, CS)
- Technical Architectural proficiency with at least 4+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 8+ years of industry and/or consulting experience in the SAP world with a proven leadership ability
- At least 5 years of SAP experience data migrating from different legacy applications and developing custom objects or enhancements in SAP S/4HANA
- Proficiency leading pre-load and post-load data validation and creating and distributing pre-load and post-load reports related to legacy and SAP data.
- Hands-on experience with SAPUI5 (custom apps and standard apps extension) as well as Analytical apps development using Dashboard Controls within Fiori & SAC.
- Exposed of using SAP Activate methodology for S/4HANA transformation project
- Nice to have experience with one of Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform hyper-scalar cloud services.
- Broad design knowledge of networking, security, storage, operating systems, integration and datacenters
- Broad design knowledge of common enterprise service bus platforms such as SAP PI, PO, CPI, Mulesoft, Tibco, Websphere, oracle fusion
- Ability to drive large, complex programs and solutions
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance