Within EY's IT Advisory practice, we are currently seeking Manager, expert in SAP with a in depth experience in Materials Management with Variant Configuration. The Materials Management lead acts as a thought leader in designing and optimizing procurement and transfer processes leveraging the SAP product portfolio, tools, and methods to provide maximum customer benefit. The Materials Management lead is in a key role aligning business and IT functions, leverages best business process and solution practices, technologies, tools and resources.
Your key responsibilities
As a Manager, you'll manage team activities to ensure that deliverables and engagement results are of high quality and delivered on time and on budget. You'll also manage client expectations regarding scope, work approach and outcomes to ensure engagement success and a referenceable customer. Skills and attributes for success
In supply management:
• Demonstrate knowledge of domain specific Issues, pain points, value drivers, KPIs, leading process and solution practices
• Resourcefully navigate the entire internal and external EY-SAP ecosystem, drive community work and external awareness
• Act as a leader for one or several specific industries
• Knowledge of industry specific process & solution best practices in Mills:
o Pulp & Paper
o Steel, Aluminum, metals
o Building Materials (Windows, Doors, etc)
o Cable (length planning)
• Have a deep understanding of SAP solution offerings
• Proven credibility engaging with customer on different levels
• Build intellectual property:
o Create repeatable methodology, tools, templates
• Lead community of practice/ capability building programs
• Support recruitment of top talent for the practice
• Coach and mentor junior consultants To qualify for the role you must have
• 7+ years overall experience preferred.
• Must have proven expertise designing Materials Management processes
• Implemented processes in a VC environment
• Expert in SAP ECC or S/4 with Procurement, EDI, pricing (including transfer pricing), planning, use of MRP/PPDS, advanced shipping notifications, workflow ,Conversions with LSMW and similar tools.
• Knowledge of Class, Characteristics, dependencies, restrictions, VC tables, Configurable materials,
• Must have at least 5 years (MANDATORY) experience delivering SAP
• Must have proven expertise across multiple SAP functional and product areas
• Management consulting experience preferred. Ideally, you'll also have
• A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude. What we look for
We're interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the IT Advisory space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their IT strategy, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance