Line of Service
ManagerJob Description & Summary
A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.Important points to consider
Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future: The health, well-being and safety of our colleagues, clients, and communities is our number one priority. Vaccinations have proven to reduce the risk of COVID-19. Effective Friday, October 1, 2021, PwC Canada requires all partners, staff, contractors and visitors to be fully-vaccinated when entering a PwC location, subject to applicable legal exemptions. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating. Read this press release for further details .Location flexibility:
This role has the option of being based out of our Toronto, Calgary or Montreal offices. What you'll create and do
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for leading client and PwC teams in the design and implementation of SAP enterprise asset management technologies
• Lead and provide advice to clients on leading asset management and work management best practices
• Advise the client on the enterprise asset management master data management maintenance and conversion approaches
• Lead the client through the leading practices in asset and work management analytics and reporting
• Lead and facilitate design sessions with the client as well as leading the team through the development and approval of the project deliverables
• Assist with business development as well as RFP responses
• Lead the development and execution of the testing for the enterprise asset management scope
• Coach and mentor the client and PwC personnel through the entire project lifecycle
• Work with the project management team to manage and report status, risks, and issues
• Work with the other teams (functional, technical, reporting, training) to align on solution design and development and the completion of other project deliverables
• Coach and mentor team members What you'll bring to this role
• An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard
• Deep understanding of maintenance business functions and expertise working in asset intensive industries (eg Oil + Gas, Mining, Manufacturing, Aerospace etc)
• Experience (4+ years) with Plant Maintenance, preferably S/4HANA, with at least 3 end-to-end implementations with proven success at leading teams or projects through successful go-lives on-time and on-budget
• Experience with the new SAP cloud solutions, such as Asset Strategy and Performance Management (ASPM), Asset Network and Collaboration, and Asset Health Prediction and Optimization
• Experience with ancillary technologies, such as Asset or Work Manager, Geo-Enablement Framework (GEF) and GIS, Primavera and Enterprise Project Connection (EPC), Quality Management (QM), Environment, Health, and Safety (EHSM)
• A solid understanding of the integration with other SAP modules required (HR, MM, FI/CO, PS etc)
• Knowledge of the IPSECA work management model and familiarity with ISO 55000, 55001, and 55002 standards
• A broad range of knowledge and experience with respect to SAP's on-premise and cloud technology solutions
• An interest in deepening your technical knowledge, particularly with SAP's newer cloud technologies
•A Bachelor or an MBA degree considered an asset
•SAP certification/s considered an asset
•Bilingual proficiency in French and English considered an assetWhy you'll love working for PwC
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture. To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/ca/whypwc See how you can create your future at PwC
www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers/create-your-future.html Get to know us
Check out our careers blog to hear what our people have to say and discover a place where you can bring your passions and whole self to work. https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers/blog.html Applying at PwC
At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently. For Administrative, Specialist, Associate, Senior Associate, and Manager roles you may have the opportunity to participate in an on-demand video interview. To learn more about our innovative cloud-based online application interview process click here: https://www.pwc.com/ca/applytopwc
We take your privacy seriously. To protect your personal information, please submit your application directly through PwC Canada Careers: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/careers.html Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Every day we see how people make businesses great. But it's not only about skills. If your experience is close to what we're looking for, please consider applying. We recognize that experience comes in many forms, and passionate teams reimagine the possible. Create your future at PwC.
PwC s'engage à bâtir une équipe diversifiée et représentative des collectivités qu'il sert. Nous invitons toutes les personnes qualifiées, sans égard à leur appartenance ethnique, leur race, leur religion, leur sexe, leur orientation sexuelle, leur identité sexuelle, leur statut d'autochtone, leur âge, leur handicap ou leurs besoins en matière d'adaptation du milieu de travail, à présenter leur candidature, qu'il nous fera plaisir d'examiner.
Chaque jour, nous voyons des personnes participer à l'essor des entreprises. Ce n'est pas seulement une question de compétences. Si votre expérience se rapproche de ce que nous recherchons, n'hésitez pas à postuler. Nous sommes conscients que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et que des équipes de passionnés peuvent réinventer le possible. Créez votre avenir chez PwC.