Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Montreal; Gatineau; Laval; Quebec City
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.Introduction
Join one of the leaders of the SAP industry and be part of the technological change! What will your typical day look like?
The SAP Application Management Services (AMS) Account Manager is responsible for growing and managing Deloitte's SAP AMS practice. Reporting to Practice Leaders and Engagement Partners, the Account Manager is expected to carry out the following activities:
- Business Development - leading sales activities including RFP responses, performing work assessment and estimation, designing optimal support models, developing pricing models, facilitating advisory work, etc.
- Account Management - overseeing AMS client engagements including building relationships with senior client leadership members, leading delivery teams, managing engagement financials and identifying new opportunities
- Practice Leadership - help manage and grow the practice through key initiatives such as recruiting, developing new offerings, enhancing reporting, refining methods and tools, etc.
- On call clause:
This role may require shift work and for you to be on call. Shift work will total 40.0 hours per week and will be 8 hours per day. The work schedule will be rotating shifts from 7am to 8pm, Monday to Friday. Your schedule will be communicated at least 3 weeks in advance. On call work will be 24x7 hours a day, 7 days a week for major incidents related to clients applications.
About the team
- The candidate must be based in Montreal and should be French speaking.
The AMS practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A minimum of seven (7) years of account management, sales/business development, operations, or consulting experience (Client service experience and/or professional services industry experience is a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of Application Management and Operations principles including ITIL, CMMi, ITSM tools, etc.
- Superior program/project management experience, specifically working with matrix reporting structures
- Decisive leadership skills and ability to motivate, facilitate, and influence without authority
- Ability to clearly articulate complex ideas and present concepts convincingly to a range of audiences
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Detail oriented with ability to adapt to changing environment
- Knowledge of SAP and other ERP and cloud based systems is desired
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production