Permanent Primary Location:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada All Available Locations:
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) team is based out of Montreal and helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems.
As a Solution Developer in the CDC, you will be part of a team that delivers new technology solutions or upgrades to our clients. We expect that you will help clients define their requirements and provide solutions for any gaps identified, design, develop or configure solutions independently to meet the requirements, provide configuration insights to clients based on previous experience, troubleshoot errors found during testing, etc. Basically, we expect you to play a key solution delivery role across the entire implementation cycle.
As you become more senior, we will also turn to you to lead project workstreams and coordinate with other streams, take leadership in mentoring and training junior staff, and act as a focal point when queries arise regarding solution capabilities and functionalities.
In our view, the best solution or senior solution designers are passionate about new and leading Cloud technology solutions, and are driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution. They possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are comfortable working remotely with colleagues and clients, enjoy working with and coaching junior staff, and have an understanding of software development and/or configuration principles. We have:
Your role as junior staff member at Deloitte:
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
- Understand our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top-talent
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on-track
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team, the business, and the firm
Qualifications You have:
- A bachelor degree with 3 years of experience or a college degree with 6 years of experience in a relevant field (Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, other IT discipline)
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce platform, Apex development, Visualforce and Lightning development
- Strong Knowledge in integration pattern with Salesforce (Middleware, Salesforce APIs, SOAP, REST)
- Strong Knowledge in DevOps solutions and techniques (Environment Management, Version and Source Control, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing)
- Strong Knowledge with Object Oriented Programming or Java programming languages or similar
- Knowledge around Architecture Design and Coding Design Patterns
- We also value (Do not hesitate if you only possess some of these):
- An additional 2-4 years of relevant experience that would position you as a Senior Solution Developer
- Ability to work in French
- A demonstrated ability to manage, mentor and collaborate with more junior staff
- Experience with software development support tools (e.g. JIRA tracking software)
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud
- Salesforce Certifications (Platform Developer II, Domain Specialist)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply